Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
China Easy Up Tent
PDYEAR is a professional tent manufacturer with 13-year experience. Our easy pop up event tents are easy to assemble, breakdown and transport. Our tent frames are 100% aluminum. Our tent tops are made from high quality 500D oxford fabric or 600D oxford fabric, which are waterproof, flame retardant and UV resistant.
Whether you need the coolest design to promote your brand or you want to have a tent that screams and shouts for your favorite team on game day, we have you COVERED! We have the BEST graphic design team in the business. UNLIMITED colors. No additional fees for extra colors!
Custom tents are available in 10x10 ft, 10x15 ft,10x20ft and also can be customized based on your current tent frame.
We carry an array of accessories including tent walls, backdrops and rolling cases for our tents.
Description:
ProductsEasy pop up event tent
MaterialFrame: hexagon aluminum
Canopy/Roof/Topper:600D oxford or 500D oxford material--water proof, fire proof and UV resistant
Warranty: hardware half-year warranty
Size10*10ft,10*15ft,10*20ft,custom size
PrintDyr sublimation printing
tent roof Features
1. Double stitches for each edge
2. 600D oxford with PU coated material
3.water proof, fire retardant and UV resistant for dye sublimation logo printing
Frame Features1)hexagon aluminum frame 40mm*1.2mm
2) rustless
ColorPantone Color
PackingPack by carton
Pack detail16kg/carton, carton size: 160*25*26cm
Optional accessoryHalf side wall/Full side wall/Carry bag/Water weight/window or door
Installation instruction:
Application:
Our easy pop-up event tents are perfect for outdoor trade shows and festivals where you need individual booths. They are also the most common "quick fix" for last-minute camping trips, picnics, family reunions or sporting events.
Our advantages:
* Cooperate with many brand, like Pepsi, Coca Cola, Guinness, MTN, Huawei and so on.
* Professional design team and producing line. Designing layout on free.
* High quality and best price.
* 100% custom printing.
* Outstanding printing, digital printing and screen printing. Any color and any logo.
* MOQ is 1pcs.
* Different kinds of frame, fabric, and size.
Our company:
PDYEAR is one of the leading tent suppliers for more than 10 years. Our tents sold across the globe as preminum product known for its high quality and durable construction.
Our success comes from
→A group of professional designers, engineers and technicians specialized in researching, designing and manufacturing.
→Professional sales group who can offer you the appropriate and economic solutions for your commercial exhibition activities.
→A large number of customers who can tell you “you made the best decision for choosing Shanghai PDYEAR. ”
→Strict and scientific management to ensure the effective operating of manufacturing shop.
→23,000 square meter's factory with the completeness of equipment.
FAQ:
Q:Why choose Descartes?
A:High Quality + Factory Direct Sale + Quick Shipping + Best after-sale service
Q:What material?
A:Eco-friendly PVC or Oxford Cloth.
Q:Your products meet CE requirement?
A:Yes, our products have passed the certificates of CE.
Q:Can we cusomtize size,shape, Logo and color?
A:Yes, we warmly welcome to customized the size, color,Logo ect.......
Q: How do I place my order?
A: You can send your order to us by e-mail. And we will send you the PI to confirm.
Q:How do I pay?
ATonguelease Western Union or transmit (T/T) the payment to our bank account.
Q:Can I use my own forwarder to transport the products for me?
A:Yes, you can. but if you have not forwarder, we will suggest you the favorable lineChina Easy Up Tent
Ответить