Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Taywan Taylor Jersey
Warren Moon and the Houston Oilers feel a part of the Titans’ family in large part because of AAS. They didn’t feel like they had a home until #MyOwner stepped in and made an effort to reach out..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Tennessee Titans PodcastTitans News: Part of the FamilyNew Adoree’Jackson Jersey ,38commentsCSTShareTweetShareShareTitans News: Part of the FamilyJohn David Mercer-USA TODAY SportsWarren Moon and the Houston Oilers feel a part of the Titans’ family in large part because of AAS. They didn’t feel like they had a home until #MyOwner stepped in and made an effort to reach out and make them feel like a part of the Titans. PFF is terrible, but the tweet above just goes to show how bad their grades are. There’s not a person alive that isn’t part of PFF or Luke Stocker’s family that thinks that Stocker was the best TE in the division. Bill Barnwell and I are pretty much on the same page in terms of moves that the Titans need to make, but I’d also argue hard to get WRs, iOL, a TE Taywan Taylor Jersey , and a backup QB in here as well. Marc Sessler thinks that the Titans would be wise to add Smith from Baltimore. I’m opposed to that idea, as I don’t think Za’Darius Smith is that impactful. If we aren’t getting a top tier EDGE guy, then I’m all for Preston Smith, just not Big Z. The Titans announced this afternoon that they have placed David Fluellen on IR. Fluellen has been sidelined with a knee injury since the November 11th win over the Patriots. That was the game where..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Tennessee Titans PodcastTitans roster moves: David Fluellen to IR; Nigel Harris to active rosterNew,26commentsByJimmy Morris@jmorrisMCMDec 20 Jonnu Smith Jersey , 2018,4:14pm CSTShareTweetShareShareTitans roster moves: David Fluellen to IR; Nigel Harris to active rosterCharles LeClaire-USA TODAY SportsThe Titans announced this afternoon that they have placed David Fluellen on IR. Fluellen has been sidelined with a knee injury since the November 11th win over the Patriots. That was the game where he was getting carries early in the game. We were starting to wonder if he was going to be working ahead of Derrick Henry in the rotation for the rest of the year. Flu had a bigger impact on this season that his numbers will show.They promoted OLB Nigel Harris from the practice squad to the 53-man roster. The Titans are desperately thin on the EDGE with Sharif Finch and Briank Orakpo already being ruled out for the game on Saturday against the Redskins. Harris could see some meaningful snaps in that game.The Titans now have an empty spot on their practice squad. They will probably look to add another OLB or CB to fill that void with the injuries they have suffered at those couple of spots over the last few weeks.
Ответить