Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Frank Clark Jersey
The Seattle Seahawks saw their 2018 season come to a screeching halt on Saturday evening at AT&T Stadium Justin Britt Jersey Green , as the 24-22 loss to the Dallas Cowboys ended their season and any hopes of a fairy tale Lombardi. However, even with the current version of the Seahawks having cleaned out their lockers on Sunday, there are plenty of former Hawks around the league that fans can cheer on. Or cheer against, depending on how one feels about those former Hawks. Here’s a look at some of the former Hawks that will be in action during the Divisional Round next weekend, starting with the Saturday games. AFC Divisional Round Indianapolis Colts at Kansas City ChiefsTongueierre Desir, CB - ColtsMark Glowinski, G - ColtsMarcus Johnson, IR - ColtsJ’Marcus Webb, IR - ColtsRon Parker, S - ChiefsSpencer Ware, RB - ChiefsDallas Cowboys at Los Angeles RamsRod Smith, RB - CowboysLos Angeles Chargers at New England PatriotsT.Y. McGill, DT - ChargersBrandon Mebane, DT - ChargersRussell Okung, LT - ChargersTroymaine Pope, RB - ChargersPhiladelphia Eagles at New Orleans SaintsD.J. Alexander, LB - EaglesMichael Bennett http://www.seahawkslockerroom.com/authen...ner-jersey , DE - EaglesGolden Tate, WR - EaglesChris Maragos, S - EaglesMax Unger, C - SaintsIt’s likely that I missed a name or two, so if there is anyone that I missed, please feel free to add the name in the comments section. Personally, I’m rooting for either the Colts or the Chargers from the AFC and will be cheering on the Saints from the NFC. I’d love to see Drew Brees win a second Super Bowl and ride off into the sunset, and not just because I don’t want the Seahawks to have to play him in 2019. Brees has been phenomenal for the past decade and a half, and he has been a personal favorite of mine since his college days. That goes into a story about the 1998 college bowl season, a story in which roughly three readers would have an interest, so I’ll forego retelling it here. In any case, while the season has ended for our Seahawks, there are still plenty of former Seahawks out there to root for. Or against, your choice.Hunt for Ram October countdown ends with an unforgettable chop First there was Beastquake. Then, The Tip. Soon thereafter? The Chop, a dance so precise, so fluid Frank Clark Jersey , so flawless, that it still looks impossible four years later. There will never be another Earl Thomas. I sincerely hope you appreciated him while he wore the uniform.Today our countdown ends, because it’s gameday at last. If you’re here before gametime, check out moments 10 through 2 at the links below.Go Hawks, in my humble opinion. Moment 10 (Fumble Psych)Moment 9 (Farwell Tackle)Moment 8 (Whitehurst’s Finest)Moment 7 (Tate Wave)Moment 6 (Historical Wilson)Moment 5 (Press Return)Moment 4 (Watch The Fake)Moment 3 (The Chop II)Moment 2 (The Team)Today’s the first Seahawks outing in the post-ET era. Maybe we’ll see something special again, even if it’s not exactly this:Number 1: The ChopWhen: December 28, 2014. Week 17.Game state: Seahawks 20, Rams 6. Third and goal for STL, from the SEA 6, 6:05 Q4What happens: Earl Thomas makes a play you’ll always remember. With Benny Cunningham racing to the left pylon, Thomas appears out of his regular nowhere and pushes the running back out of bounds at the — hahahaha no of course he doesn’t do that, instead he karate chops the ball loose in the final foot of the field, then flicks it surreptitiously out the side of the end zone. Threat negated. Touchback.The film:Observations:What an angle on the replay. It allows us to watch the tip of the ball tease the end zone, but never reach it while still in Cunningham’s possession.Underrated is Thomas’ follow through — that right hand swivels back toward the ball and either knocks it out or causes the runner’s arm to knock it out.I like to imagine Byron Maxwell’s next words: “DID I JUST SEE WHAT I JUST SAW?”There will never be another Earl Thomas.
Ответить